1.16.2009

Random

Switching it up:

1. Where is your cell phone? My broken phone is sitting in my purse waiting for me to take the SIM card out and put it into a new phone. (marcus dumped my other one into a toilet)
2. Where is your significant other? Playing Ward Basketball
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? is amazing
6. Your favorite thing? my condo (it keeps me busy, but always trying to find new ways to decorate)
7. Your dream last night? Oh....I dreamed that I was swimming again, but there were like 100 people in each lane of the pool. My old coach was coaching me and he started stating the set we were going to do, and I totally finished his sentence cause I knew the set by heart. Then when we started swimming I had a girl sitting right at my feet the entire time (for those of you who are swimmers, you know how annoying that is). I got so annoyed with her that I started going really fast and I ended up setting a world record in practice. Haha! I know funny, right. I have been having a lot of dreams about swimming again....probably like 3-4 a week.
8. Your dream/goal? Near future: getting my house deep cleaned, distant future: help Eric find a job once he graduates and support him in the decision that he makes.
9. The room you're in. Living Room
10. Your hobby? cooking. blogging (suprise, suprise). making wedding/birthday cakes. having fun with kids and family. playing games.
11. Your fear? drowning. house fires and not being able to get to my kids.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?In 6 years I will be 32 years old. I hope that we have a house in a location that we are willing to stay long term, I hope that I have 1 or 2 more children.
13. Where were you last night? Costco and Home
14. What you're not? im not a perfect mom, im not a horrible mom, i am not a perfect cook, but at least i try and cook, i am not a lot of things, but at least i am me.
15. One of your wish-list items?
-Right now I really want a new couch. I found one at costco that I love, but I need to be patient and wait until my hubby is done with school.

16. The last thing you did? went to Cafe Rio for dinner
17. Your mood? tired and ready for bed
18. Favorite store? Costco, Target, Down East Outfitters
19. Your summer? i cant remember that far back
20. Love someone? many people, especially my hubby and kids.
21. Your favorite color? green
22. When is the last time you laughed?today when marcus was nodding 'yes'
23. Last time you cried? 5 minutes ago, I was watching Dateline NBC about the plane landing this last week,, and they showed a father and son re uniting....I know, it doesnt take much to make me cry.
24. Are you genuine or fake? Genuine. I hope.
25. Any Vices? eating sweets.....mainly chocolate.


Love, Tamber

1 comment:

Cort and Amy said...

Tamber, you are definitely genuine, no doubt about that. There's nothing fake about you.