12.14.2008

How you Met


I never really do tags but I was reminiscing about My own engagement since Tawni just got engaged, so I decided to do this one. I am bored and trying to avoid planning my church lesson.

"How you Met" Tag

1. Where did you meet? At a BYU vs. Utah Womens Soccer Game at BYU. I was sitting in the stands with my roommate, and Eric and 4 or 5 friends sat right in front of us.

2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? Honestly...he was on crutches, and I kinda felt pitty for him. I had just gotten off my cruches from my knee surgery, and he was struggling to even sit on the first from in the Staium seats.

3. Do you remember what he/she was wearing? Umm, Jeans and A BYU T-shirt I think (maybe it was a sweatshirt). I just remember that he had BYU on somewhere because all of his friends had UTAH stuff on.

4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? On my apartment door step. I kissed him first too, he was to scared to kiss me, and we stood there awkwardly for like a minute I swear, so I finally just took it all into my control.

5. Where did you go on your first date? Well, the first time that we hung out, he and a couple of his friends met me and a couple of my friends at the Wendy's by BYU right after the BYU vs. Utah Football game. Then we all went back to my apartment and watched Cool Runnings. Then he asked me out on a Date for the following Weekend (he lived in Salt Lake at the time). On that date we went to Maccaroni Grill and then went to Cold Stone for Ice Cream. I think we went back to my apartment and watched a movie, but I can't remember that, I was too into him and worrying about if he was going to kiss me or not.

6. How long did you know this person before you became a couple? Probably like a week or two. One night after we went out we sat in his car and talked for like hours. I think we kinds decided that we were a thing then.

7. How did he/she ask you out? When we first met he just said...'Do you want to hang out sometime and then he asked for my number'. He was pretty brave.

8. How did he propose to you? He picked me up from the airport after our Conference Champs for swimming. He blind folded me and then drove around in circles so that I wouldnt know where we were. Then he drove to the mountains overlooking Salt Lake. He pulled me out of the car still blind folded and when he let me open my eyes he was on his knees with the lights of Salt Lake behind him.

9. Do you and this person have kids together? Yes

10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? I dont think so.

11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? When he first asked for my number I already had a crush on him (we had been talking through the game all night).

12. Do you trust this person? Absolutely always!

13. Do you see her/him as your partner in your future? For all time and Eternity!

14. What is the best gift she/he gave you? Himself, our kids and our wonderful life. He continually trys so hard to make a great life for us. I think that is a pretty amazing life.

15. What is one thing He/She does that gets on your nerves? I love to be early or on time for everything and he protests by taking his time.

16. Where do you see each other 15 years from now? Hopefully 4 or so more kids, living in a permenant home that we own, Eric having a good job and havin fun with our family (Emma will be leaving home about then...scary)

17. What causes the most arguments? I dont know, probably how to discipline the kids.

18. How long have you been together? Married 5 yrs and 2 minths, been together 6 yrs 3 months.

19. Are you Married? Yes

20. Who Do you Tag? Anyone who wants to.

Love, Tamber

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I love reading those tag things. I might have to do that one when I get time!

Lacey said...

hey tamber sounds like you guys are doing well. i love hearing these kind of stories. i still think it is so crazy that you and eric ended up together, it is just such a small world.